Join us at one of our regular Regional Forums in Swansea, Carmathenshire or Neath Port Talbot & Powys. Call 0800 012 1080 for more information.
Each year, our gardening competition lets you enter yourself, family, neighbours and friends for the chance to win a range of prizes.
The Play Right pirate ship adventure play scheme docks in local communities throughout the summer months
Our Neighbourhood Housing Teams visit tenants in their homes, addressing problems and concerns in the most convenient way for them.
As a Gwalia tenant, you can make a difference to your community and have a say in the services we deliver to you.
If you would like to get involved, contact our Tenant Participation Officer on 0800 012 1080 or contact us online.
We want to:
- Empower our tenants.
- Promote self-help and provide practical assistance.
- Challenge social inclusion.
- Work with other service providers to meet your needs.
- Sponsor and manage projects.
- Create tenant employment opportunities.
- Challenge attitudes to social housing and as landlords.
- Invest in communities and challenge views about local areas.
Our Customer Service Inspectors get feedback from other residents so that they can research our key services and make recommendations for improvement. They are residents who work on a voluntary basis.
We hold regular regional forums to get feedback on our services. Information booklets for each area are available and if you would like to attend, please contact our Tenant Participation Officers on 0800 012 1080.
Our Residents Partnership assists us to target our resources and address issues that affect our residents. The aim is to:
- bring residents together
- promote residents rights
- help residents to understand their maintenance responsibilities
- help residents to improve their amenities and environment
- help to elect residents to our Board and make suggestions to be taken to the next Board meeting
- assist in the production of our News and Views magazine
- monitor continuous improvement
- assist in community and resident activities
The Resident Partnership's AGM (annual general meeting) takes place in July every year.